JROTC 9/11 Ceremony

Back to Article
Back to Article

JROTC 9/11 Ceremony

Chief White with Cadet Lieutenant Colonel Victoria Guzman and Sargeant Vild.
Photo by Brandon Huezo

Chief White with Cadet Lieutenant Colonel Victoria Guzman and Sargeant Vild. Photo by Brandon Huezo

Brandon Huezo, Reporter

Sabre team presenting wreath for 9/11 victims and remembrance. Photo by Brandon Huezo.

Flag detail, composed of staff officers and highly-qualified cadets, preparing to raise the flag to half-mast during 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony. Photo by Brandon Huezo

JROTC hosted the annual 9/11 Ceremony near the flagpole pole in front of  Valley High School at 6:30 AM on September 11, 2019.

Valley’s ceremony was led by the Battalion staff, featured the Sabre team, and welcomed all of the JROTC cadets.  Valley’s JROTC program is led by Chief White and Sargeant Vild.

The JROTC Battalion during the 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony. Photo by Brandon Huezo

Sabre team presenting the wreath at 9/11 Remembrance Ceremony. Photo Brandon Huezo

September 11th is now remembered as Patriot Day in the United States. This is a national day of mourning to remember the victims of the terrorist attacks.